Employment opportunities at PING
PING products are designed, engineered and assembled at the company's corporate headquarters in Phoenix, Arizona. The company employs workers in variety of capacities, including golf club production, customer service, administrative, engineering and managerial positions.
National Sales Manager
PING, Inc., maker of PING golf equipment, is seeking a National Sales Manager – U.S. Apparel. This position reports to the Executive Vice President and will have overall responsibility for managing all aspects of the sales department, consistent with Brand and Company objectives, to maximize sales and distribution of PING domestic apparel products.
The successful candidate will be responsible for ensuring delivery of all sales objectives by Brand and by Region, and leadership and management of the PING domestic apparel sales and account management teams to maximize sales coverage and to deliver industry leading service and technical expertise.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Marketing, or a related field, from a properly accredited college or university, plus a minimum 10 years’ related apparel sales experience.
- Proven record of high integrity and excellent judgment. Must demonstrate trust and credibility and maintain confidentiality.
- Demonstrates effective leadership, teamwork, and negotiation skills. Excellent verbal and written communications skills. Understands how to communicate difficult/sensitive information accurately and tactfully. Excellent presentation and training skills.
- Proven ability to effectively manage, lead and motivate a team of experienced and new to the job golf apparel sales representatives.
- Excellent decision making and problem solving skills, and demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Proven ability to establish and maintain productive relationships with a broad base of accounts.
- Proven ability to coordinate a high level of activity under a variety of conditions and constraints.
- Computer literate: Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint).
- Thorough knowledge of PING product line, golf apparel and the golf industry.
PING/KMC offer a competitive benefits and compensation package. Interested candidates should send their resumes and cover letters to firstname.lastname@example.org, or you can fax them to: 602-687-4487, Attn: HR-MJA. Remember to insert the job title in the subject of your correspondence.
Please only non-tobacco users. PING is an Equal Opportunity Employer. EOE M/F/D/V