Employment opportunities at PING
PING products are designed, engineered and assembled at the company's corporate headquarters in Phoenix, Arizona. The company employs workers in variety of capacities, including golf club production, customer service, administrative, engineering and managerial positions.
Regional Field Representative - Apparel
PING, leading golf club manufacturer is seeking multiple Regional Field Representatives for the Apparel division. The ideal candidates will have sales experience with apparel, and the ability to strategically manage, distribute and maintain apparel sales goals. There are six (6) positions available (Northeast, Southeast, Central, South Central, Southwest, and Northwest United States).
Responsibilities and qualifications include:
- Meet as seasonally appropriate with authorized PING accounts within assigned territory to share PING company culture, values/principles, philosophy, sales programs/initiatives, technologies, and products. PING Regional Field Representatives will be courteous and professional while providing effective product sales and distribution of PING Apparel and Accessory products, mutually beneficial to both the PING customer and PING.
- Execute effective and informative sales and service customer sales visits by communicating and presenting PING products, sales initiatives, promotions and incentives to customers, and submitting and managing sales orders on a timely basis.
- Establish and maintain productive relationships with all customers and their personnel, as well as internal PING personnel, and promptly and professionally respond to all inquiries
- Perform all actions and tasks with excellence to consistently EXCEED customer expectations, all while providing a high quality customer-vendor experience.
- At all times, PING Regional Field Representatives will be respectful of others and conduct themselves in a professional manner with the utmost integrity and honesty.
- Consistently increase PING apparel and accessory product sales and customer distribution through established distribution system determined by PING, by implementing and managing PING sales programs/initiatives to enhance PING product presence and brand awareness.
- Position requires a four year Bachelor's Degree in Business, Marketing, or related business field, plus a minimum of 2 years related experience; OR an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Experience selling apparel is required.
PING/KMC offer a competitive benefits and compensation package. Interested candidates should send their resumes and cover letters to email@example.com, or you can fax them to: 602-687-4487, Attn: HR-MJA. Remember to insert the job title in the subject of your correspondence.
Please only non-tobacco users. PING is an Equal Opportunity Employer. EOE M/F/D/V