Employment opportunities at PING
PING products are designed, engineered and assembled at the company's corporate headquarters in Phoenix, Arizona. The company employs workers in a variety of capacities, including golf club production, customer service, administrative, engineering and managerial positions.
Field Sales Representative - Apparel
PING, Inc., maker of Ping golf equipment is seeking Apparel Field Sales Representatives for four open Sales Regions based in the following areas: 1) Florida. 2) Philadelphia/Baltimore/DC area, 3) Detroit, MI/Ohio, 4) Denver, CO.
This position reports to the National Sales Manager of Apparel and will be responsible for making sales calls within assigned territory. The successful candidate will manage sales orders and showcase PING's apparel.
Responsibilities and qualifications include:
- Meet as seasonally appropriate with authorized PING accounts within assigned territory to share PING company culture, values/principles, philosophy, sales programs/initiatives, technologies, and products.
- Execute effective and informative customer sales and service visits by communicating and presenting PING products, sales initiatives, promotions and incentives to customers, and submitting and managing sales orders on a timely basis.
- Establish and maintain productive relationship with all customers and their personnel, as well as internal PING personnel and promptly and professionally respond to all inquiries.
- Perform all actions and tasks with excellence to consistently exceed customer expectations, all while providing a high quality customer-vendor experience.
- Consistently increase PING apparel and accessory product sales and customer distribution through established distribution system determined by PING, by implementing and managing PING sales programs/initiatives to enhance PING product presence and brand awareness.
- Requires a four year Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing or related business field, plus a minimum of 2 years’ related experience OR an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Requires apparel sales experience and the ability to strategically manage, distribute and maintain apparel sales goals.
- Must be a self-starter, and excellent written and oral communications skills.
Corporate Payroll Accounting Manager
PING, Inc., maker of PING golf equipment, is seeking a Corporate Payroll Accounting Manager. This position reports to the CFO and will have overall responsibility for managing the Payroll Department and its personnel. The successful candidate will be responsible for the preparation of all payrolls for Karsten Manufacturing Corporation and its subsidiaries, all internal and governmental reports, and account reconciliations to the general ledger; coordinating with parent and subsidiaries, and our third party payroll service provider; and ensuring compliance with Company payroll policies, and all state and federal laws and regulations.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Accounting or Finance; CPP and CPA preferred.
- At least 5 years of prior multistate payroll experience required, at least two of which in a supervisory role.
- Proven record of high integrity and excellent judgment. Must demonstrate trust and credibility and maintain confidentiality.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills required.
- Self-initiative and ability to work with minimum of direction under pressure.
- Superior organization and project management skills.
- High level of proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite applications (Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint), and third party payroll/HRIS systems (Prior experience with UltiPro preferred).
Staff Accountant II
Perform various accounting duties with minimum supervision, on a timely and accurate basis, as directed by Accounting Management in accordance with generally accepted accounting principles and tax laws and regulations. This position will take a more proactive role in developing a stronger accounting department by teaming with the managers to continue to identify new areas for improvement and a means to provide information. This position may also include supervisory assignments.
Responsibilities and requirements:
- In preparation of various monthly journal entries and account reconciliations, assume ownership of issues and perform full research of tasks in order to propose journal entries and interact with other departments to help solve their problems. This may include answering budget questions from Accounting management or other departments and should be accomplished in a professional manner with minimal supervision.
- Assist in other Accounting Department responsibilities and willingly handle overflow and/or reassigned tasks in order to ensure the continuity of quality service from Accounting.
- Maintain a detailed calendar of projects that you are responsible for and the timelines necessary to complete the tasks, including large projects, business licenses, annual reports, etc.
- Plan and/or assist in periodic physical inventories, cycle-count audits, other manufacturing cost related tasks, and the preparation of the physical inventory compilation.
- Obtain the sales journal data, verify accuracy, investigate discrepancies, calculate the correct liability, complete all necessary tax schedules, and file the return on a timely basis with minimal supervision.
- Perform tax research on audit issues and/or areas of tax that affect PING’s business model and be able to provide written documentation related to the research performed.
- Gather and review all audit documentation prior to providing it to the respective state.
- Proactively work with other internal departments (e.g. Legal, Credit, Purchasing, Warehouse, Operations, etc.) and external departments (state governments, IRS 1099) to ensure appropriate accounting and to help resolve common issues in a timely manner.
- Act as a mentor and supervise clerical staff by setting the proper tone and leading by example.
- Full-time position requiring regular and consistent attendance.
- Other duties may be assigned by management.
- Requires a four-year Bachelor’s degree in Accounting from a properly accredited college or university.
- Must be computer literate.
PING, INC., manufacturer of Ping golf clubs, has an opening for a Buyer Analyst. This position will be responsible for purchasing materials/services for the area of assigned responsibility using price, quality, delivery, lead times, and desired inventory levels as criteria in conducting general purchasing decisions.
This position will evaluate MPS's and material forecasts obtained from Production Planner. This position will execute purchases as required and manage the day-today relationship between PING and assigned suppliers.
Experience and requirements:
- The ideal candidate will have a Bachelor's Degree from an accredited college, a minimum of four years purchasing experience or a combination of education and experience.
- Experience in the area of finance, ROI, and make verses buy decisions are helpful.
- Must have a working knowledge of Excel and be able to write letters using Word.
- Experience using an ERP system and working in an ISO certified manufacturing environment is a plus.
- CPM or CPSM certification is required.
PING/KMC offers a competitive benefits and compensation package. Interested candidates should send their resumes and cover letters to email@example.com. Remember to insert the job title in the subject of your correspondence.
Please only non-tobacco users. PING is an Equal Opportunity Employer. EOE M/F/D/V